
''By the orders of the chairwoman with 3 cucumbers rank (minus 2 thanks to Shirlee).''
You can pon sch on Monday if you all want, and...
DON'T REVEAL THE ''THING'' (tho I have no idea what it is lah, but I thk it will be fun. ^^)
To Chairman:: Don't listen to Kat crap, even if this is Crappy Gang. Cos you live in Simei, and if you wan2 WALK to and from sch everyday ah, u muz wake up at 5am. And I don't thk u can tahan the walk anyway. ^^ (no offence.)
Oh, and everyone, pls remb to pay $5 to Secretary for Kat's birthday present. Shirlee muz remb to chase them for it hor. Den we find one day after the sch prep workshop to go buy.
Ok, and I promised Shirlee that I will upload a more few images of Crappy Gang at Sentosa, so.. here it is!
**********
Pic of Shirlee & Sok Chin. Thank you both so much for taking all those pics!! Esp the pic of the sunset. Both of you are the best! ^^
*********
Chairman, are you ok? Haha, got sodium chloride + water in your eyes? Haha, thank the Chairwoman for causing that and the Secretary for taking it. ^^
*********
Pic of Kat and Tricia. Nth much to say actually, cos it was unexpected. ^^
Ok Shirlee, I post the pics already. See? I keep my word. ^^ Thank me thank me!! Haha.. (Ok, that was lame.)
Anyways, Shirlee ah, if they dowan pay u the money hor, u tell us, den we go ask SC to mao that person. Is it enough of a threat? Haha.. WHOEVER DON'T WANNA GET MAO BY SOKCHIN BETTER PAY THE MONEY TO SHIRLEE!
Stay crappy always,
Panda ^.^